Tender veal in a rich mushroom sauce.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 pound veal filet, cut into thin strips
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 cups sliced white mushrooms
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Beef Ribs Flavor Bouillon, dissolved in 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Cooked hot rice or potatoes
- Chopped parsley
COMBINE media crema, mustard and 1 tablespoon flour in small bowl; set aside.
COMBINE veal, remaining 1 tablespoon flour and pepper in medium bowl. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook veal, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until browned.
ADD mushrooms and onion; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 to 8 minutes or until onion is tender. Add bouillon mixture and wine; bring to a boil. Boil for 8 minutes or until half the liquid has evaporated. Add media crema mixture; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes or until sauce has thickened. Serve with rice sprinkled with chopped parsley.