- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon, divided
- 3 tomato slices
- 1 slice (2 ounces) panela cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped avocado
- 1 tablespoon NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1/8 teaspoon dried thyme
- 3 slices BIMBO Double Fiber Bread
- 2 lettuce leaves
- Pitted olives for garnish
SPRINKLE 1/4 teaspoon bouillon evenly on tomato slices and cheese; set aside.
COMBINE avocado, media crema, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon bouillon in small bowl; set aside.
HEAT oil in small skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Add remaining bouillon and thyme. Spread onion mixture on 1 slice of bread. Cover with second slice of bread. Spread second slice of bread with avocado mixture; top with lettuce, tomato and cheese. Top with third slice of bread. Cut into quarters. Place olives on center of each sandwich quarter and secure with wooden picks.