Vegetable Tortellini Soup
This flavorful Vegetable Tortellini Soup pairs fresh veggies and herbs with whole wheat three cheese tortellini to create a flavorful addition to any lunch or dinner that will please family and friends. It's great alone as a light lunch, too!
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sliced leek (white part only) or chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 cans (14 ounces each) low-sodium vegetable broth
- 3 cups water
- 1 large carrot, peeled and sliced into circles
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced crosswise
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas or green beans
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated Spinach Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD pasta; bring to a boil. Cook for 7 minutes. Season with ground black pepper. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon parsley and cheese before serving.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 70
- Total Fat: 7g (11% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2g (11% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 900mg (37% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 29g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (20% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 50% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.