Vegetarian Summer Pasta Salad
Tasty dried cranberries and Florentine-style vegetables make this Vegetarian Summer Pasta Salad a colorful dish that is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini (20 oz.), prepared according to package directions
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen Florentine-style vegetables, cooked according to package directions, cooled
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup light ranch dressing
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/10 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 280
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (9% of DV)
- Sodium: 450mg (19% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 33g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (14% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 9g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.