Veggie Skewers with Zesty Creamy Sauce
A backyard barbecue is not complete without some flavorful vegetable skewers. Serve these veggies with a creamy, zesty sauce and your guests will be asking for more!
- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 small red onion, peeled, halved and cut into thick wedges
- 2 medium yellow zucchini, cut in rounds
- 16 button mushrooms, cleaned
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- 8 (10-inch) skewers
- 1/4 cup Original NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- 15 basil leaves
- 2 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 6 ounces Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon guajillo chile powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE Coffee-mate, basil, cream cheese, yogurt, blue cheese, garlic, guajillo powder and salt in a food processor; pulse until smooth. Place in a serving bowl; sprinkle with rosemary and set aside.
PREHEAT grill to medium-high. Brush skewers with olive oil. Grill, turning occasionally, for about 10 minutes or until marked and tender on all sides.
SERVE vegetables with yogurt dipping sauce.
NOTE: If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before threading.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 110
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (17% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 15mg (5% of DV)
- Sodium: 230mg (10% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 7g (2% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 70% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 2% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.