- 5 to 6 medium tomatoes, boiled and peeled
- 1 medium onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound coiled fideos (nests of vermicelli)
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Tomato Bouillon
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) grated cotija cheese
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cilantro or parsley
PLACE tomatoes, onion and garlic in blender; cover. Blend until smooth.
HEAT oil in large saucepan over medium heat. Add pasta; fry, stirring constantly, until golden. Remove pasta from saucepan, draining as much oil as possible back into saucepan; set pasta aside.
ADD tomato mixture to same saucepan; cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes. Add water and bouillon. Bring to a boil. Add pasta; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and pasta is tender. Add media crema; mix well until incorporated into pasta. Sprinkle with cheese and cilantro; serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This recipe is easy,tasty and quick.I cook this a lot.
Read More Reviews