Versatile Maggi Southern Barbecue Sauce
This Versatile Maggi Southern Barbecue Sauce is tangy and tasty and takes just 15 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 MAGGI Chicken or Beef Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.