This Versatile Maggi Southern Barbecue Sauce is tangy and tasty and takes just 15 minutes to prepare.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 MAGGI Chicken or Beef Flavor Bouillon Cube
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
BRING water to a boil in small saucepan. Add bouillon; stir to dissolve. Stir in onion, sugar, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce. Reduce heat to medium; cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened.