Aly of The Michigan Mom is a mother to an energetic little boy. You can usually find her carpooling, making grocery runs, or having coffee. On her blog, she shares parenting tips, family recipes, beauty & style tips, health & fitness advice, and her favorite places to visit in Michigan.
- 4 tablespoons OVALTINE Rich Chocolate Mix
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1 tablespoon honey
1. In a blender, pour 2 cups of Almond Milk. You want to do this first, so everything blends smoothly.
2. Next, add in your mixed berries.
3. Sprinkle the 4 tablespoons of Rich Chocolate Ovaltine on top, and then add in the honey.
4. Blend! You'll want to make sure everything is incorporated.
5. Serve in a tall glass and add a piece of strawberry on the edges for a festive look.
+ I like using Vanilla Almond Milk for the added flavor. To make this recipe even chocolatier, you can try dark chocolate Almond Milk as well. The Ovaltine does an amazing job at bringing in the chocolate flavor though.
+ Notice I didn't include ice. Place your mixed berries in the freezer for 5 minutes to make this smoothie super cold. Just how I like it!
+ You can use whatever sweetener you prefer to sweeten this smoothie, but I like to use all natural honey. Stevia works fine, too.