Very Vanilla Smoothie
Chill out with this double blast of vanilla flavor in the delicious Very Vanilla Smoothie recipe from Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Try it today!
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 1 packet No Sugar Added Classic French Vanilla Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 3 tablespoons half & half
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding & pie filling mix (such as Jell-O)
- 1 cup ice cubes
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
NOTE: For a Very Chocolate Smoothie, use No Sugar Added Rich Milk Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS Complete Nutritional Drink and chocolate sugar-free, fat-free instant pudding & pie filling mix in place of vanilla products.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 130
- Calories from Fat: 45
- Total Fat: 5g (8% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 20mg (7% of DV)
- Sodium: 130mg (5% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 17g (6% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (12% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 140% of DV
- Calcium: 40% of DV
- Iron: 25% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.