Vinaigrette Pasta Chicken Salad is a twist on a classic vinaigrette, one of the five basic sauces used in traditional cooking. This one uses a delicious Pesto with Basil Sauce. Combine with chicken or turkey to create a simple and delicious meal for family and friends.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 container (7 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups cooked chicken or turkey, cut into strips or cubes
- 1 1/2 cups sliced and halved zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
PREPARE pasta according to package directions; rinse in cold water and drain.
COMBINE pesto, vinegar, seasoned salt, sugar and pepper; mix well. Add chicken, pasta, zucchini and bell pepper. Toss well. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
Review This Recipe
Vinaigrette pasta chicken salad
My family loves this, and we use 2 bags of tortellini. Very simple, doesn't heat up the kitchen and full of luscious flavor. A favorite.
Read More Reviews