Vodka Soup with Mushrooms
This delightfully creamy mushroom soup offers an inviting touch to everyday meals with elegant vodka sauce as an ingredient.
- 1 can (14.5 fluid ounces) chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 container (15 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Vodka Sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 cups (6 ounces) sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE broth, sauce and half-and-half in medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat. When soup begins to simmer, add mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes. Stir in basil.
Tip: For a lighter version, use 1 cup whole milk in place of half-and-half.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 190
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (20% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (38% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 1000mg (42% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 10g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.