Inspired by five star restaurants’ Eggs Benedict, this fun and delicious recipe is like an open-faced waffle sandwich. Skip the maple syrup and dress up your waffles with fluffy eggs and a rich and creamy cheese sauce for an irresistible breakfast your guests will love.
- 1 can (12 fl. oz.) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups (6 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 8 frozen toaster waffles
- 8 large eggs, well-beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Chopped chives (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOAST waffles according to package directions. Keep warm.
WHISK together remaining evaporated milk, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl. Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook, stirring frequently, until eggs are cooked.
TOP each waffle with eggs, cheese sauce, bacon and chives.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I switched from frozen waffles to frozen french toast. The french toast didn't get as crunchy as the waffle and my kids said that they like it better.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 15g (23% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (30% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 250mg (83% of DV)
- Sodium: 830mg (35% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 21g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.