Apples, celery, and pecans add full flavor, color and texture to this Waldorf Salad. The lime, honey and cranberries add a delightful contrasting sweet and sour flavor.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green apples, cut into wedges and sliced into small triangles
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 red cabbage or lettuce leaves
COMBINE media crema, lime juice, honey and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
COMBINE green apples, celery, grapes, nuts and cranberries in large bowl. Pour media crema sauce over apple mixture. Toss until well combined. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve inside red cabbage leaves.