Apples, celery, and pecans add full flavor, color and texture to this Waldorf Salad. The lime, honey and cranberries add a delightful contrasting sweet and sour flavor.
- 1 can (7.6 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ Media Crema
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 green apples, cut into wedges and sliced into small triangles
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 cup halved red grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 6 red cabbage or lettuce leaves
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE green apples, celery, grapes, nuts and cranberries in large bowl. Pour media crema sauce over apple mixture. Toss until well combined. Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Serve inside red cabbage leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.