Walnut and Parsley Sauce with Crab Ravioli
Walnut and Parsley Sauce with Crab Ravioli has both sophisticated flavors and a simple preparation. After cooking ravioli, this delicious sauce comes together so easily using a food processor or blender. Top with additional walnuts and serve alongside your favorite wine.
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Crab Ravioli (8.375 oz.)
- 1 large bunch Italian flat leaf parsley, rinsed well
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, coarsely chopped, divided
- 4 to 6 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and fresh ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PLACE parsley, ¾ cup nuts, garlic and lemon peel in food processor. Pulse 6 to 8 times or until nuts are finely chopped. With processor running, slowly add oil to blend. Add ¼ to ½ cup reserved pasta water to thin sauce, if desired. Season with salt and pepper.
TOSS pasta and sauce. Sprinkle with remaining ¼ cup nuts.
NOTE: To toast walnuts, place on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated 350° F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 810
- Calories from Fat: 610
- Total Fat: 68g (105% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 12g (59% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 50mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 660mg (28% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 35g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 45% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.