Walnut Caesar Salad
This classic and flavorful Walnut Caesar Salad can be used as a delicious start to any meal or makes a perfect light meal on its own.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy and garlic in small bowl; blend well. Pour dressing over salad; toss well.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I left out the anchovy and made the salad with everything else. It is unbelievably wonderful. the flavors all blend well together. I really like the way the walnuts add crunch to the gentle textures of all the other ingredients.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 25g (38% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 9g (3% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 70% of DV
- Vitamin C: 30% of DV
- Calcium: 6% of DV
- Iron: 8% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.