This classic and flavorful Walnut Caesar Salad can be used as a delicious start to any meal or makes a perfect light meal on its own.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup croutons
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup (.75 ounce) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 anchovy, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
COMBINE lettuce, croutons, nuts, green onions and cheese in large bowl.
COMBINE oil, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, anchovy and garlic in small bowl; blend well. Pour dressing over salad; toss well.
Review This Recipe
I left out the anchovy and made the salad with everything else. It is unbelievably wonderful. the flavors all blend well together. I really like the way the walnuts add crunch to the gentle textures of all the other ingredients.
Read More Reviews