This moist, dense walnut fudge pie is a chocolate lover's dream.
- 1 unbaked (4-cup volume) 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
COMBINE morsels, evaporated milk and butter in small, heavy-duty saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted. Remove from heat; cool slightly.
BEAT eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until combined. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture. Stir in nuts. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE in preheated 375° F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and top is firm (inside will be moist). Cool on wire rack.
Review This Recipe
What a way to start out the New Year--with a delicious dessert like this!
Read More Reviews