Walnut Fudge Pie
This moist, dense walnut fudge pie is a chocolate lover's dream.
- 1 unbaked (4-cup volume) 9-inch deep dish pie shell
- 1 cup (6 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped nuts
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT eggs, sugar, flour and vanilla extract in small mixer bowl until combined. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture. Stir in nuts. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE in preheated 375° F. oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until set and top is firm (inside will be moist). Cool on wire rack.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I tried this on Sunday and within the hour of serving it, it was gone. I will make again and again. Everyone wondered why I did not make two! Next time I will know to do that.
Try some variations!
An easy recipe that produces a fudgey result. Also try it using espresso dark chocolate, and hazelnuts in place of walnuts.
I was looking for a chocolate pie base and this was it. I omitted the nuts and added a teaspoon of coffee granules. Perfect with coffee ice cream.
This is a great and easy recipe for a chocolate lovers treat. It is great with ice cream.
3 Words For This Pie
I only have three words for this pie... OH MY GOSH! This is absolutely delicious.
Serving Size: 1/12 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 160
- Total Fat: 17g (27% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (31% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 90mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 38g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 25g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 4% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.