This Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl is a great way to add elegance and convenience to a classic favorite.
Stouffer's Frozen Creamed Spinach makes it easier than ever to prepare.
- 2 packages (9 oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/3 cups ( 5 oz.) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can (8oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 pound) round bread loaf
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE creamed spinach, Swiss Cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut top piece and soft bread into bite-sized pieces. Spoon spinach mixture into shell; wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.
Review This Recipe
When my aunt made this my whole family loved it! After the dip is gone the bread bowl is wonderful by itself. I'm glad there's a place where people can get great, free recipes. :) ;)
Read More Reviews