This Warm Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl is a great way to add elegance and convenience to a classic favorite.
Stouffer's Frozen Creamed Spinach makes it easier than ever to prepare.
- 2 packages (9 oz.) STOUFFER'S Creamed Spinach, prepared according to package directions
- 1 1/3 cups ( 5 oz.) Swiss cheese, shredded
- 1 can (8oz.) water chestnuts, drained and chopped
- 3 tablespoons parmesean cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 (1 pound) round bread loaf
PREHEAT oven to 400° F.
COMBINE creamed spinach, Swiss Cheese, water chestnuts, Parmesan cheese, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl.
SLICE top off bread loaf; carefully remove soft bread from inside, leaving 1/2-inch-thick shell. Cut top piece and soft bread into bite-sized pieces. Spoon spinach mixture into shell; wrap loaf in foil, leaving filling exposed.
BAKE for 35 to 40 minutes or until heated through. Serve warm with bread pieces for dipping.
Review This Recipe
Better than the original!!
Yummy!! Much better than traditional spinach dip in bread bowl!! The Stouffer's spinach gives it such a nice flavor. I made it once without the bread bowl and once with. Definately better with! Soaks up some of the grease from the cheese. Very yummy!!
Read More Reviews