Welsh Rarebit Cheddar Burgers
The rich and cheesy Welsh Rarebit adds a whole new dimension to the classic cheeseburger. This one is a winner!
- 1 package (10-oz.) STOUFFER'S Welsh Rarebit, prepared according to package directions
- 6 cooked hamburger patties, held warm
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted
- 6 thick tomato slices
- 12 strips bacon, cooked
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOP each burger with Welsh rarebit sauce, tomato and two strips of bacon.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Great twist on the usually cheeseburger. Easy to make and my whole family loved it.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 440
- Calories from Fat: 200
- Total Fat: 22g (34% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (42% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 90mg (30% of DV)
- Sodium: 770mg (32% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 26g (9% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 1g (5% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 32g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 20% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.