White Bean Pesto Dip with Pita Chips
Perfect for entertaining, this unique white bean dip features delicious and distinctive pesto flavors and takes just 10 minutes to prepare. Serve with pita chips or other crispy crackers.
- 3 cans (15 oz. each) cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
- 3 to 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Pita chips
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
To me, this needed something else in it..I dont know what exactly..red pepper..??? but it was a bit bland. However..I didnt get all the beans in it because I dont have a food processor..but tried to adjust, even adding more pesto
Easy and fabulous!
This takes no time to make and everyone raves about it. Even the guys loved it!
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 270
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 11g (17% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 5mg (1% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (17% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 31g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (26% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.