White Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breast tenders
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 to 1 1/2 cups mild salsa verde
- 1 can (15 ounces) cannellini beans, drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto beans, drained
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup loose-pack frozen corn
- 1 can (12 fluid ounces) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Lowfat 2% Milk
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- Baked tortilla chips and light sour cream for serving (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
ADD onion to same saucepan. Cook, stirring occasionally, until translucent. Add garlic; cook for 30 seconds. Stir in cumin and coriander; cook for 30 seconds. Stir in salsa verde, cannellini beans, pinto beans, water and corn. Cook for about 10 minutes or until hot.
CUT or shred chicken into bite-size pieces and add to saucepan along with any accumulated juices on plate. Stir in evaporated milk and spinach; cook for a few minutes just until heated through and spinach is slightly wilted. Serve topped with crumbled tortilla chips and dollop of sour cream.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 250
- Calories from Fat: 40
- Total Fat: 4.5g (7% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1.5g (7% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (19% of DV)
- Sodium: 420mg (18% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 23g (8% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 27g
- Vitamin A: 6% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.