White Chip Island Cookies have a wonderful flavor combination of coconut, vanilla, white morsels and nuts. These are great for entertaining or special everyday treats.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut, toasted if desired
- 3/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts or walnuts
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.
COMBINE flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels, coconut and nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
white chip island cookies
these cookies were the best ever. I have searched for macadamia nut cookie and I have to say these win. Very easy to make and they went so fast, I am on my 2nd double batch of them. Thanks
Read More Reviews