The white morsels and orange flavors in this cookie are marvelous!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 to 3 teaspoons grated orange peel
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
PREHEAT oven to 350° F.
COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and orange peel. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Review This Recipe
White Chip Orange Cookies
This was a unique, refreshing cookie. The orange zest gave it just enough of a citrus taste and with the white chips, it was wonderful. It was an easy, quick dough to work up, too!
Read More Reviews