White Chocolate Caramel Iced Coffee
This White Chocolate Caramel Iced Coffee recipe reveals the secret to a perfect iced coffee. Use cooled extra-strength coffee prepared no more than 3 hours in advance, and for a variation, use coffee ice cubes. Freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays and use them with coffee.
- 1 cup coffee ice cubes (freeze leftover coffee in ice cube trays)
- 1/2 cup brewed dark roast espresso coffee or espresso, cooled to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons White Chocolate Caramel Latte Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
for an extra bonas i use a little whip cream on top! its great for a rich treat!
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 80
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 3g (5% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 5mg (0% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 11g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 0g
- Vitamin A: 0% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.