White Chunk Blondies are a decadent variation on the traditional brownie recipe that will make a great addition to your desserts for entertaining. Great for snacks, too.
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 8 oz. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Baking Bar, broken into pieces
PREHEAT oven to 350º F. Grease 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small mixing bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in broken baking bars. Press into prepared baking pan.
BAKE for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Review This Recipe
aside from being a very good blondie recipe it accepts a great deal of other additions. I have added coconut, cashews, almonds and they all work well.
Read More Reviews