This creamy white fudge recipe is perfect for those who love the flavor of ginger. Featuring crystallized ginger and dried cranberries, this fudge makes an attractive and sweet holiday gift.
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/4 cups (6-oz. pkg.) sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (2.5 oz.) or 1/2 cup crystallized ginger
LINE 8- or 9-inch-square baking pan with foil.
COMBINE sugar and ground ginger in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Add evaporated milk and butter. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes (to 234º F). Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, cranberries and crystallized ginger. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared pan; refrigerate until firm, about 1 1/2 hours. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.
COOKING TIP: Crystalized ginger can be found in the spice aisle of the grocery store.
Review This Recipe
Tasted very good.Melts in your mouth like cotton candy.
Read More Reviews