White Peppermint Mocha
White Peppermint Mocha is a perfect holiday beverage and an ideal choice for entertaining. Ready in just a few minutes, you can add a fun twist to this hot drink by topping with whipped cream and using a peppermint stick as a festive garnish and stirrer.
- 2 tablespoons NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1/3 cup double-strength hot brewed coffee
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 2 tablespoons Peppermint Mocha Flavor NESTLÉ COFFEE-MATE Liquid Coffee Creamer
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Peppermint stick (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 290
- Calories from Fat: 120
- Total Fat: 13g (21% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 100mg (4% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 34g (11% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 34g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.