Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes
You'll love the flavors in these Whole Wheat Blueberry Pancakes. Ready in less than 30 minutes, they'll add a festive air to brunch or breakfast. Serve warm with syrup or other favorite topping.
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup dry NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Instant Nonfat Dry Milk
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Nonstick cooking spray
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
SPRAY griddle or large skillet with nonstick spray. Heat over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle and spread into 4-inch wide circle. Cook until bottom is lightly brown and bubbles begin to burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Turn and continue cooking for 1 to 2 minutes. Repeat with remaining batter. Serve warm with syrup or other favorite topping.
• Frozen blueberries can be substituted for fresh. Do not allow blueberries to thaw.
• Fresh raspberries or chopped banana can be substituted for blueberries.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/7 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 230
- Calories from Fat: 60
- Total Fat: 6g (9% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (5% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 320mg (13% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 13g
- Protein: 8g
- Vitamin A: 4% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.