Whole Wheat Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce and Fresh Asparagus is perfect for entertaining or everyday. The fresh chopped basil and sliced red pepper add a colorful flair.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
HEAT sauce according to package directions. Stir in basil.
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. During last 3 minutes of cooking time, add asparagus and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
ADD sauce to pasta and vegetables; gently toss. Serve immediately with cheese.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli or Light Four Cheese Ravioli.
Review This Recipe
Easy, tasty, colorful and delicious. This recipe was surprisingly tasty and the colors looked great at our Christmas table. I will definitely make it again!
Light, tasty and easy to make. Delicious.