Cheese Ravioli, Marinara Sauce and Fresh Asparagus
Whole Wheat Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce and Fresh Asparagus is perfect for entertaining or everyday. The fresh chopped basil and sliced red pepper add a colorful flair.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh basil (optional)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup sliced red bell pepper
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions. During last 3 minutes of cooking time, add asparagus and bell pepper and cook until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
ADD sauce to pasta and vegetables; gently toss. Serve immediately with cheese.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli or Light Four Cheese Ravioli.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Easy, tasty, colorful and delicious. This recipe was surprisingly tasty and the colors looked great at our Christmas table. I will definitely make it again!
Light, tasty and easy to make. Delicious.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 380
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 13g (19% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 3g (16% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 1060mg (44% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 51g (17% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 8g (32% of DV)
- Sugars: 11g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 35% of DV
- Vitamin C: 80% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.