Cheese Ravioli with Garlic Herb Sauce and Fresh Basil
Whole Wheat Cheese Ravioli with Garlic Herb Sauce and Fresh Basil is completely easy to make and will add a flair to your meal. The fresh basil and parmesan cheese garnish bring out the flavors and add extra color.
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Roasted Garlic Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons shredded fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
ADD sauce to pasta; gently toss. Top each serving with basil and cheese. Serve immediately.
NOTE: Try substituting BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli or Light Four Cheese Ravioli.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 110
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (19% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (16% of DV)
- Sodium: 1150mg (48% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 8g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 25% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.