Whole-Wheat Couscous Salad
Fresh lemon juice adds zest to this healthy, easy to prepare Whole-Wheat Couscous Salad. Just 90 calories per serving.
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon MAGGI Granulated Chicken Flavor Bouillon
- 3/4 cup whole-wheat couscous
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or pear tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced and quartered cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley and/or sliced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TRANSFER couscous to medium bowl; stir in lemon juice and oil. Add tomatoes, cucumber, bell pepper, parsley and black pepper; toss lightly. Serve immediately or refrigerate.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 90
- Calories from Fat: 25
- Total Fat: 2.5g (4% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 170mg (7% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 14g (5% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 1g
- Protein: 3g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 25% of DV
- Calcium: 2% of DV
- Iron: 4% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.