Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes
Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes are ready in under 30 minutes and packed full of flavors! You can substitute berries or chocolate mini morsels in this recipe to create variations.
- 2 cups white or regular whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Pure maple syrup
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to form (about 2 minutes). Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
SERVE with maple syrup.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Hubby and I thought that these were good. We tried the blueberries first but I am sure we will try the chocolate chips before too long. Great change of pace.
Serving Size: 1/18 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 100
- Calories from Fat: 10
- Total Fat: 1g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 0g (0% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 25mg (8% of DV)
- Sodium: 150mg (6% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 21g (7% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 3g (10% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 4g
- Vitamin A: 40% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.