Whole-Wheat Pumpkin Blueberry Pancakes are ready in under 30 minutes and packed full of flavors! You can substitute berries or chocolate mini morsels in this recipe to create variations.
- 2 cups white or regular whole-wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin 15 oz.
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or 1/2 cup NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Morsels
- Pure maple syrup
COMBINE flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice and salt in large bowl. Combine milk, eggs, pumpkin and sugar in medium bowl; add to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter may be lumpy). Fold in blueberries or morsels.
HEAT griddle or skillet over medium heat; brush lightly with oil. Pour 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle; cook until bubbles begin to form (about 2 minutes). Turn; continue to cook about 1 minute longer or until golden brown. Repeat with remaining batter.
SERVE with maple syrup.
Review This Recipe
Hubby and I thought that these were good. We tried the blueberries first but I am sure we will try the chocolate chips before too long. Great change of pace.