Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli combined with garlic sautéed vegetables is an easy-to-make dish that is great for entertaining.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans, salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add squash; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss in prepared pasta; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until pasta is warm. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
Great, fast entree
This is quick & easy after a busy day. We loved it. Doubtful it will fill up 4 hungry people; but great for 2. Really delicious!
Read More Reviews