Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli combined with garlic sautéed vegetables is an easy-to-make dish that is great for entertaining.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Four Cheese Ravioli, prepared according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 pound fresh green beans
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 yellow summer squash, quartered and sliced
- 1/2 cup halved cherry or grape tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
- 1/2 cup (1.5 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese
HEAT oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add green beans, salt and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes. Add squash; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes. Add tomatoes and garlic; cook, stirring frequently, for 2 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Toss in prepared pasta; cook, stirring frequently, for 3 minutes or until pasta is warm. Sprinkle with cheese.
Review This Recipe
We love this meal. We have had it many times and it's filling and delicious. It doesn't make much. The portion is fine for us. It's just the two of us. If you can get the family pack I would. Not sure if the Whole Wheat pasta comes in a family size. It's healthy with lots of flavor. We love it.
Read More Reviews