Ravioli with Ratatouille
Whole Wheat Ravioli with Ratatouille features a delicious combination of sautéed squash, diced eggplant, roasted red peppers and zucchini in a rich marinara sauce with fresh basil as an extra accent. Elegant and easy, this dish is great for entertaining or special family occasions.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Four Cheese Ravioli (9 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large yellow squash, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 2 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 1 1/3 cups diced eggplant
- 1/2 cup diced roasted red peppers
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 3/4 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 3 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over high heat until very hot. Add squash, zucchini and eggplant; cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes. Add red peppers, onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for an additional 2 minutes. Add broth, sauce and basil; reduce heat to medium. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with cheese; season with ground black pepper, if desired. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (31% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4g (20% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (11% of DV)
- Sodium: 950mg (39% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 37g (12% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 11g
- Vitamin A: 30% of DV
- Vitamin C: 50% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.