Whole Wheat Tortellini "Caprese"
The fresh flavors of basil and mozzarella cheese make this Tortellini "Caprese" dish an exciting and colorful center attraction to any meal. Substitute other meat or spicy sausage for an additional variation.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 6 to 8 cooked shrimp (optional)
- 3/4 cup diced yellow tomatoes
- 3/4 cup diced red tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with shrimp, tomatoes, cheese, basil, oil, salt and pepper in large bowl; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 320
- Calories from Fat: 150
- Total Fat: 16g (25% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 5g (24% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 45mg (15% of DV)
- Sodium: 540mg (23% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 30g (10% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (17% of DV)
- Sugars: 3g
- Protein: 15g
- Vitamin A: 10% of DV
- Vitamin C: 10% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.