This hearty Whole Wheat Tortellini, Vegetable & White Bean Stew is great for lunch or dinner. Top with shredded cheese.
- 1 package (9 ounces) BUITONI Refrigerated 100% Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 to 4 cups (half of 6-ounce bag) baby spinach
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan or Romano Cheese (optional)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat; add zucchini, carrots, corn and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add broth, marinara sauce, beans and thyme; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add spinach; cook for 1 minute. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with cheese; serve immediately.