Whole Wheat Tortellini, Vegetable & White Bean Stew
This hearty Whole Wheat Tortellini, Vegetable & White Bean Stew is great for lunch or dinner. Top with shredded cheese.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large zucchini, cut in half lengthwise and sliced
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1/3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 1/3 cup canned white beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 3 to 4 cups (half of 6-ounce bag) baby spinach
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat; add zucchini, carrots, corn and garlic. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes. Add broth, marinara sauce, beans and thyme; reduce heat to low. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4 minutes. Add spinach; cook for 1 minute. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with cheese; serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/4 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 310
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 35mg (12% of DV)
- Sodium: 960mg (40% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 7g (29% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 100% of DV
- Vitamin C: 35% of DV
- Calcium: 15% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.