Whole Wheat Tortellini with Creamy Marinara Sauce
Sure to be a busy weeknight favorite, this sumptuous Whole Wheat Tortellini with Creamy Marinara Sauce dish features a tantalizing creamy sauce made with a combination of a bruschetta and alfredo sauce.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 container (about 10.5 oz.) tomato bruschetta, slightly drained
- 1 container BUITONI Refrigerated Light Alfredo Sauce (10 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
HEAT bruschetta and sauce in medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until heated through.
TOSS pasta, sauce mixture and basil in large bowl. Serve immediately.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Absolutely Excellent! I sauteed hot Italian sausage and baby bella mushrooms then added both the bruschetta and alfredo to the pan. There was plenty of sauce to accomodate, enough where I thought without the extras it would have been too much. Added regular cheeze tort to that, and stir carefully. Outstanding flavor expecially accented the hot sausage, chicken would be lost.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 500
- Calories from Fat: 220
- Total Fat: 24g (37% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 10g (51% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 1410mg (59% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 49g (16% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 5g (19% of DV)
- Sugars: 7g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 35% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.