Tortellini with Italian turkey sausage combined with garlic, roasted red peppers, basil and marinara sauce create a festive and tasty recipe that will impress family and friends.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup cooked and crumbled turkey Italian sausage
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup sliced, roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup BUITONI Refrigerated Marinara Sauce (15 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
PREPARE pasta according to package directions.
HEAT oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium heat; add sausage, garlic and crushed red pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 1 minute or until garlic starts to turn golden. Add broth, peppers, sauce and basil; cook for 1 to 2 minutes. Toss pasta with sauce. Top with cheese; serve immediately.
Review This Recipe
This is a very simple dish to make and is very tasty, even my very picky husband loves it.
I will make this again! It is easy and everyone in my family LOVED it!