Whole Wheat Tortellini with Tomatoes and Pesto
Whole Wheat Tortellini with Tomatoes and Pesto is colorful, tasty and ready in 15 minutes! Perfect for family or entertaining.
- 1 package BUITONI Refrigerated Whole Wheat Three Cheese Tortellini (9 oz.)
- 3/4 cup cherry tomato halves
- 1/3 cup BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (7 oz.)
Or BUITONI Refrigerated All Natural Pesto with Basil (11 oz.)
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
TOSS pasta with tomatoes and pesto in large bowl. Serve topped with cheese and basil leaves.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/3 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 180
- Total Fat: 20g (30% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 55mg (18% of DV)
- Sodium: 570mg (24% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 6g (25% of DV)
- Sugars: 6g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 20% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.