Wild Mushroom Agnolotti in Savory Broth
This Wild Mushroom Agnolotti in Savory Broth features a tasty mushroom-stuffed pasta in a delicious broth. Ready in 10 minutes, it is a perfect dish for casual entertaining or a family meal!
- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 350
- Calories from Fat: 100
- Total Fat: 12g (18% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 6g (29% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 1340mg (56% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (16% of DV)
- Sugars: 4g
- Protein: 18g
- Vitamin A: 45% of DV
- Vitamin C: 4% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.