This Wild Mushroom Agnolotti in Savory Broth features a tasty mushroom-stuffed pasta in a delicious broth. Ready in 10 minutes, it is a perfect dish for casual entertaining or a family meal!
- 2 cups reduced-sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced green onion
- BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.)
BRING broth to a boil in medium saucepan; add pasta and carrots. Cook for 4 to 6 minutes or until pasta is cooked and carrots are just tender. Divide between two bowls. Sprinkle with green onion. Serve with cheese.