Mushroom Agnolotti with Butternut Squash Cream
Agnolotti is a type of ravioli, made popular in the Piedmont region of Italy, usually filled with meat or vegetables. This one's filled with wild mushrooms and served on butternut squash, adding a full rich flavor, perfect for fall entertaining!
Another extraordinary recipe from the chefs at Casa Buitoni®
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed (2 cups total)
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup water
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons BUITONI Refrigerated Freshly Shredded Parmesan Cheese (5 oz.), divided
- Toasted sunflower seeds
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
PREPARE pasta according to package directions, reserving 2 tablespoons cooking water.
MELT butter in medium skillet over medium heat. Add pasta, 2 tablespoons cheese and reserved cooking water; cook for 2 minutes.
SPREAD butternut cream on serving plates. Top with pasta; sprinkle with sunflower seeds and remaining 2 tablespoons cheese.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 710
- Calories from Fat: 360
- Total Fat: 40g (62% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 17g (85% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 110mg (36% of DV)
- Sodium: 990mg (41% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 69g (23% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 9g (34% of DV)
- Sugars: 10g
- Protein: 22g
- Vitamin A: 530% of DV
- Vitamin C: 90% of DV
- Calcium: 40% of DV
- Iron: 15% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.