Mushroom Agnolotti with Fresh Asparagus and Red Peppers
Wild Mushroom Agnolotti with Fresh Asparagus and Red Peppers is perfect for simple entertaining or a special family meal. Great paired with a green salad and garlic bread.
- 1 package BUITONI Riserva Refrigerated Mushroom Agnolotti (9 oz.)
- 1/2 cup fresh asparagus tips
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
I prepared this dish as an entree and it complimented my chicken entree perfectly. I also added the roasted red peppers...delicious!!
Absolutely delicious! The only change was that I used fire roasted red peppers instead of fresh. Tasted like a first class chef had prepared it for you. Thanks for the recipe!
Serving Size: 1/2 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 400
- Calories from Fat: 170
- Total Fat: 19g (29% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (34% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 70mg (23% of DV)
- Sodium: 780mg (32% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 41g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (18% of DV)
- Sugars: 5g
- Protein: 16g
- Vitamin A: 20% of DV
- Vitamin C: 40% of DV
- Calcium: 20% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.