Winter Chocolate Orange Spice Drink
Perfect for winter, this Winter Chocolate Orange Spice drink can be prepared both cold and hot with Carnation Breakfast Essentials. Try it today!
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 packet Dark Chocolate Flavor CARNATION BREAKFAST ESSENTIALS® Complete Nutritional Drink
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated orange peel or 1 drop orange extract
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
VARIATION: Try it hot! Simply heat milk and proceed with recipe using a large mug.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/1 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 220
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 10mg (3% of DV)
- Sodium: 220mg (9% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 39g (13% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (7% of DV)
- Sugars: 29g
- Protein: 13g
- Vitamin A: 15% of DV
- Vitamin C: 150% of DV
- Calcium: 60% of DV
- Iron: 30% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.