Winter Squash Soup
This versatile Winter Squash Soup can be served as an appetizer for a fall or winter meal, or as a lunch or dinner main entrée when you are looking for a lighter meal. Garnish each serving with sour cream and grated lime peel.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped gingerroot
- 2 packages (12-oz.) frozen winter squash, defrosted and puréed
- 1 can (14.5-oz.) chicken broth
- 1 can (11.5-oz.) pear nectar
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely grated lime peel
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/6 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.