Wonka Confetti Cupcakes
The perfect mini cupcakes to serve for Easter. The chopped jelly beans baked inside provide a fun colorful surprise that all the kids will love.
- 48 mini or 24 standard-size paper cupcake liners
- 1 package (15.25 ounces) white or vanilla cake mix
- 1 cup WONKA SweeTARTS or LAFFY TAFFY flavored Jelly Beans, divided
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- WONKA SweeTARTS Gummies or Bunny Gummies (optional)
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
REMOVE 1 tablespoon of cake mix and place in a small bowl. Chop 3/4 cup of Jelly Beans and add to bowl with cake mix. Stir to combine.
COMBINE remaining cake mix, water, egg whites and flour in large bowl and beat according to cake mix package directions. Fold in chopped Jelly Beans. Divide batter evenly among cupcake liners.
BAKE for 15 to 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cupcake comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
BEAT cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract in medium mixer bowl until creamy.
FROST cupcakes evenly with frosting; decorate with remaining 1/4 cup Jelly Beans and Gummies.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/48 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 48
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 70
- Calories from Fat: 15
- Total Fat: 1.5g (2% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 1g (4% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 0mg (0% of DV)
- Sodium: 85mg (3% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 13g (4% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 0g (0% of DV)
- Sugars: 9g
- Protein: 1g
- Vitamin A: 2% of DV
- Vitamin C: 0% of DV
- Calcium: 0% of DV
- Iron: 0% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.