The delicious flavors in this easy-to-make Yam and Pecan Dessert will make a special impression on your guests. A perfect choice for easy entertaining.
- 5 cups cooked and mashed yams (about 3 pounds uncooked yams)
- 1 can (14 ounces) NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter (optional)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
PREHEAT oven to 375° F. Grease ten 4-ounce ramekins or custard cups.
COMBINE yams, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and cinnamon in medium bowl; mix well. Pour in prepared ramekins; sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle with melted butter; sprinkle with sugar.
BAKE for about 20 minutes or until bubbly and hot. Serve warm or at room temperature.