Yummy Blueberry Loaf Cake
A Publish My Bliss recipe contest winning entry from Becky Byers.
“I am so glad I participated in this recipe contest and discovered a yummy way to enhance one of my favorite recipes with natural bliss.®”
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Flavored NESTLÉ® COFFEE-MATE® natural bliss® All-Natural Coffee Creamer
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, coated with a small amount of all-purpose flour
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
BEAT butter and sugar in large mixer bowl. Add eggs and vanilla extract.
COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl. Add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with Coffee-mate. Fold in blueberries. Pour into prepared loaf pan.
BAKE for 50 to 60 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
COOL for 10 minutes; remove from pan.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 370
- Calories from Fat: 130
- Total Fat: 14g (22% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 9g (43% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 95mg (31% of DV)
- Sodium: 280mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 58g (19% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 2g (6% of DV)
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 5g
- Vitamin A: 8% of DV
- Vitamin C: 6% of DV
- Calcium: 8% of DV
- Iron: 10% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.