Zesty Cream Topped Orange Pumpkin Pie
Zesty Cream Topped Orange Pumpkin Pie is delicately flavored with orange peel and a wonderful creamy sour cream topping. Perfect way to end a meal. Try it as a Thanksgiving holiday pie variation.
- 1 unbaked 9-inch (4-cup volume) deep dish pie shell
- 1 can (30 oz.) LIBBY'S® Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- 2/3 cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel, divided
- 1 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
Directions, Reviews, Nutrition
COMBINE pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, eggs and 1 teaspoon orange peel in large bowl. Pour into pie shell.
BAKE for 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F. Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 10 minutes.
COMBINE sour cream, sugar and remaining 1 1/2 teaspoons orange peel in medium bowl. Carefully spread over top of pie.
BAKE for an additional 8 minutes. Cool on wire rack for 1 hour. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
What did you think? Share Your Review »
Be the first to review this recipe!
Thank you for reviewing this recipe.
Serving Size: 1/8 of Recipe
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 330
- Calories from Fat: 140
- Total Fat: 16g (24% of DV)
- Saturated Fat: 8g (40% of DV)
- Cholesterol: 80mg (26% of DV)
- Sodium: 290mg (12% of DV)
- Carbohydrates: 42g (14% of DV)
- Dietary Fiber: 4g (15% of DV)
- Sugars: 27g
- Protein: 6g
- Vitamin A: 120% of DV
- Vitamin C: 2% of DV
- Calcium: 10% of DV
- Iron: 6% of DV
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.